- New York has legalized recreational cannabis. Vertical integration will not be permitted. However, existing medical cannabis operators are grandfathered and can be vertically integrated.
- CURLF is the largest cannabis operator in New Jersey now, with 36% of the market.
- CURLF supplies the product to many of the other operators in New Jersey and New York.
- The publicity generated when the New York media shows throngs of consumers waiting to buy at CURLF could prompt a stampede in the stock.
- In a few years, the number of states allowing recreational cannabis may be close to the number of states that allowed alcoholic beverages after the repeal of prohibition.