While more detailed rules are expected after passage, the bill specifically requires the following:
- Vehicles must include a secure lockbox for the cannabis and the delivery route must be trackable via Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Deliveries can be made only to a physical address in New Jersey.
- Drivers must check identification.
- Marijuana products must be handed to the individual who made the order.
- Deliveries aren’t allowed to access properties on federal land or that are leased by the federal government.